Thursday, April 14, 2011

Upcoming Content and Contest Rules

So this is going to be an outline of what to expect in the next couple weeks I have not been able to write a whole lot due to school and other commitments. I will soon be able to write a little bit more as I get back into the schedule of school and spring break being over.


So in the next couple weeks:

I will be doing a review of Frozenbytes Indie game Trine, the game where you simultaneously play three heroes and solve different puzzles all using their unique abilities.

Look for couple more episodes of the WASD and the Other Controllers Podcast where we discuss the week in gaming and all the newest updates to what is going on out in the world.

Portal 2 is coming out next week, and with my preorder taken care off I will be able to give you guys a review of that as soon as I can.

In the recent episode of WASD podcast I mentioned how I would be giving away my copy of Mass Effect 2. So here are the rules to qualify. Send us a question to the podcast at wasdcontrollers@gmail.com. If we read it on the show you will be entered to win the game. It is that simple so be sure to send in your questions this week and next week I will post the winner the Monday after our podcast release on Saturday. 4/25/11

I will be sure to let you guys know of any other things that we will be doing. Also good news a friend of mine is going to let me use his recording studio for the podcast  so that will help increase the quality of the overall podcast a lot better. See ya guys hope you have great week.

1 comment:

Blog Archive